Bajaj auto unveiled one of the most awaited bikes of 2012, all new Pulsar 200 NS (NS stands for Naked Sports). Pulsar 200 NS is offered with a 4-valve compression technology chamber and triple spark technology that results in better fuel economy and performance.
Pulsar 200 NS is powered by a 199.5cc, SOHC Type, 4-Valve liquid cooled engine with triple spark combustion system with Independent spark control through ECU and an integral crankshaft type that generates 23.52 PS of power Max Power at 9500 RPM and 18.3Nm of torque at 8000rpm. The Fuel system on the Pulsar 200 NS is a Carburettor, UCD 33 offered with a paper element air filter. The mileage is expected to be around 58 KMPL at 55 KMPH.
The new Pulsar 200 NS should be priced around Rs 87000 (Ex-Showroom) and 1-lakh (On-Road) and the new bike will be available from April 2012.
Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Technical Specifications:
- Wheelbase: 1363mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Litres
- Kerb Weight: 145 kg
- Front Suspension: Telescopic forks with antifriction bush
- Rear Suspension: Nitrox monoshock with a piggyback gas canister
- 199.5cc Single Cylinder SOHC Engine
- Maximum Power: 23.4 BHP @ 9500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 18.3 Nm @ 8000 RPM
- 6 speed gearbox
- Front brakes: 280mm Disc and Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyres Front and Rear: 100/80 R17 & 130/70 R17
- Ground Clearance: 167mm